Friday, January 29, 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY | MEN'S GIFT GUIDE


Travel Kit | Boost your man's ego on the daily!
Prints | Leah and I are both married to Star Wars fanatics! These prints would look great in an office or media room.
Beard Maintenance Set | Our men need new beard care. We are hoping they might enjoy this peppermint scent.
 Cocktail Ice mold | For the cocktail lover in your life that likes an impressive looking glass.
Sneakers | duh! Anyone can wear these, no matter their style.
Beanie | For the baldy in your life. (raising my hand)
Mug | Obsessed! I may need to purchase a his and hers version. My husband wouldn't even be mad if I woke up to Justin's "mug" on my mug. Can we say Man Crush?
Marble Controller Skin | This is a game controller that would actually look sleek sitting out in your living room if need be.  MUCH cheaper version here. Great ratings also.
Wireless Speaker | Both of our guys work in the music industry, so music on repeat is a daily thing for us. How cool is this speaker?
Tee |  Fries... all day err day.

XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...