Monday, October 19, 2015

MAX'S COW PARTY!

My little baby turned 2!! Eek! His favorite thing in the whole wide world (besides his big bro) are COWS. He has an entire backpack full of cow figurines that attend all of our outings. With every person he meets, he tells them about cows or the one time he pet a cow or cows say moo... I could go on. There was no other choice but to make him a cute little cow party and celebrate with family!
Cow PBJ's, farm veggies, and cow cheese! I just used a cow cookie cutter to cut out the bread and black food dye for the spots. Just dab a corner of a paper towel in the food dye and dot on the bread.
 Milk bar anyone? Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
 This is what I call a deconstructed cow cake... easy peasy. I used pink frosting and pink jelly beans for the udder :)
I cut out squiggles of black paper for the table decoration.
I had some leftover tattoo favors from Max's little preschool buddies that I used as table decoration. Moooo Max is 2! We do custom packaging like this in our Etsy shop!
 Our party hat DIY is HERE. Just decorate with black squiggly shapes and a pink "2".
 Max's "aunt" Ashley got him this bouncy cow for his birthday! He obviously LOVED it!
I made Max his tee shirt with the tattoo image printed on iron-on transfer paper.

Sources - click below:
Letter balloons by Northstar Balloons

- L

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!!! and I got a shout out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just amazing party! I have never seen this theme in any party. All it was so creative. Thanks dear for sharing the photographs. I am also going to host a company party but having hard time in finding good corporate party ideas. I wonder if you can help me in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're not doing party planning anymore since we launched our etsy shop :( We would pick a theme and search Pinterest for ideas! We would be happy to do custom tattoos for you guys though! www.loveandlion.etsy.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...